Vice President Position:
Latticework Capital Management (“LCM” or the “Firm”) is a growth oriented private equity firm focused exclusively on the healthcare industry. The Firm is currently managing approximately $160 million of capital and is investing out of LCM Healthcare Fund I, LP, its $120 million dedicated institutional healthcare fund. LCM focuses on acquiring companies with less than $10 million in EBITDA and accelerating growth through the execution of “buy-and-build” consolidation strategies with the goal of at least tripling the size of the business in a three to five-year period.
The LCM team consists of seasoned investment professionals with over 60 years of healthcare private equity experience and has invested more than $1.5 billion of equity capital. The Firm is building out its investment team with the goal to raise a second healthcare fund in 2021 with a target AUM of $250 million to $300 million. This position provides the opportunity to join on the ground floor of a growing investment platform.
The Vice President position will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the investment team while getting a significant number of transaction reps given the firms buy-and-build strategy. The Vice President will be involved in all aspects of the firm including new investment screening, due diligence, financial analysis, transaction structuring, negotiation and documentation, portfolio management and new business development.
More Information (Vice President)
Key responsibilities include:
- Quarterback all aspects of the deal process at the direction of the Managing Partners including internal due diligence, third party due diligence, financing and legal documentation
- Analyze and oversee modeling of prospective investment opportunities
- Present and supervise preparation of materials for investment committee meetings
- Monitor performance of existing portfolio companies and analyze add-on acquisitions
- Interface with intermediaries and executives from current/potential portfolio companies
- Work with portfolio company management teams on strategic projects
- 5-7 years of relevant experience (including investment banking, private equity and/or business school) with a significant number of deal process “reps”
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required
- Strong academic background
- Attention to detail
- Superior financial modeling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary